BTILC: Old Jack new comic series! Fall 2017

Discussion of BTLC-related merchandise

BTILC: Old Jack new comic series! Fall 2017

Postby Porkchop Express » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Well it looks like we're going to have another comic book series to read. This one is titled Big Trouble In Little China: Old Jack. I'm actually kinda looking forward to this one. It will be interesting to see how Jack has changed in his old age. I'm also really hoping this one will be different from the previous BTILC comic series. Quite frankly I lost interest in the BTILC series after a few issues. The dialog and story line was just way too ridiculous and over the top. I'm hoping the Old Jack comic series will take a more serious and mature approach. But for some reason I highly doubt it and think they'll go for nonsense humor again. Anyways what do you guys think of this? http://screenrant.com/big-trouble-in-li ... -man-jack/
Porkchop Express

Re: BTILC: Old Jack new comic series! Fall 2017

Postby Ninjahero » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:13 am

Sounds interesting. But I'm sure it will be over the top like the last one. The problem with BTiLC is that people are trying to one up the movie instead of telling a new awesome story.

I wish they would let Lo Pan go and tell a new and different story. Another adventure of Jack, in another city, working with another friend. I think that would serve the storytellers better. But, doubt we'll ever see that.
Ninjahero

Re: BTILC: Old Jack new comic series! Fall 2017

Postby Porkchop Express » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Ninjahero wrote:Sounds interesting. But I'm sure it will be over the top like the last one. The problem with BTiLC is that people are trying to one up the movie instead of telling a new awesome story.

I wish they would let Lo Pan go and tell a new and different story. Another adventure of Jack, in another city, working with another friend. I think that would serve the storytellers better. But, doubt we'll ever see that.

I agree that they should let Lo Pan go. I also agree it would be cool to see Jack in a new adventure with a new cast of friends. Maybe see how life has changed him over the years. And don't get me started on the last BTILC comic series. It was horrific. Even though I did end up with about 20 issues. lol
Porkchop Express

Return to Merchandise