Take this Big Trouble in Little China Quiz

Discussion of the 1986 John Carpenter Film

Take this Big Trouble in Little China Quiz

Postby Porkchop Express » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:01 pm

About 8 months back I got bored and created this really cool "What Big Trouble In Little China character are you?" type quiz. Well it's not really a quiz but more of a personality type thing. I spent hours on this thing but it was fun and totally worth it. Check it out as it is filled with BTLC references. Also let me know which character you got. This quiz is not random as I put a lot of time and effort into this and didn't cut any corners. Anyways I thought some of you might enjoy this. http://www.playbuzz.com/justinb23/which-big-trouble-in-little-china-character-are-you
Porkchop Express

Re: Take this Big Trouble in Little China Quiz

Postby Ninjahero » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:59 am

That was awesome. Well done.
I got EGG SHEN baby. Boom.

Egg Shen
Egg
You are Egg Shen. You are wise beyond years. You seem to know a little bit about everything. You are very mysterious and can be misunderstood by those who don't know you. You have a passion for helping others and doing the right thing. You also love to be out in nature. You know -Wind, Fire, all that kind of thing...
Ninjahero

Re: Take this Big Trouble in Little China Quiz

Postby Old Jack » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 am

Me. Jack Burton. :D

You are Jack Burton. You are a one man army. Pure testosterone at it's finest. You are a person of many words. Your always in control even if you don't know what's going on. You are right even when you are wrong. You are also great at staying cool and confident under pressure. Like you always say - "It's all in the reflexes."
Old Jack

Return to The Film