The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret Pact... Shadowfist and BTLC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miang
Wingkong Elite with White Goggles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Secret Pact... Shadowfist and BTLC Reply with quote

Lo Pan gets around, doesn't he?

Yeah. Too much free time on my hands again-- but BTLC was an influence on the game designers. And apparantly on the artists as well.
(I'd post it as an image, but there's something about copyright. Meh.)

If you explore the base site, you also get some interesting stuff-- look for the 'videos'. David Lo Pan quotes in the Lotus video (the symbol that looks like a flower)
Mike D
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's totally Lo Pan! I recall another Lo Pan lookalike in my Feng Shui rulesbook as well. As I recall he's fighting a kung fu woman with a long braid.

It almost goes without saying that BTLC fandom runs high in the gaming community. It's up there in the pantheon with the Evil Dead movies, Aliens, Princess Bride, and of course Holy Grail in geek night quotealongs.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: