The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

most embarrassing part to watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know. I guess you didn't realize that I am a bot. Im trying to promote this new P o r n Site which happens to have a BTLC theme. Its called Big #%$ in little Chinese women. Lucas is one of the main actors. Boy does he ever give it to the general population in this one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curses! Foiled again! Mad

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever wondered what the hell we are doing... being this loyal to BTLC? I would kill for an MMORPG! Sometimes I just wonder why I really do feel so drawn to the movie. It is still very important. Just as important as it was in the old days when I would walk to the movie store with my brother and mother... to rent BTLC every weekend. I would all most all ways rent BTLC and my brother Major league. But we would all ways pretend we were in BTLC as a game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
Have you ever wondered what the hell we are doing... being this loyal to BTLC?

Why not? Wink

If nothing else, it's cool to see if anyone else in the world is as crazy about the movie. Cool

I figure this internet thing's gotta be good for something... Wink
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka,

Do you think you can hook me up with a custom avatar?
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
Bazooka,

Do you think you can hook me up with a custom avatar?

Actually, talk to Josh (Wingkong)- he's in charge of allowing avatars- normally, the regular avatars are all South Park-Style, but the members that have different ones won them in a Photoshop contest. Smile

Give him a PM. Smile
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka,

Josh is only a figurehead. He is like Thunder when he comes out in civilian clothing to greet Gracie and the gang. Your the one who really gets stuff done around here. Look at your significantly larger number of posts. Ill send you a picture of myself and you can work it into a BTLC theme? Who said I wanted it for this forum? I might want it for one of my other BTLC forums I frequent.

Josh H.

Bazooka is totally trying to take over your job. He thinks HE's the one with all the power. He is just like eddie except jealous and totally out of line. He acts like he can see things no one else can see, do things no one else can do. Can I please use an Avatar?
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
Bazooka,

Josh is only a figurehead. He is like Thunder when he comes out in civilian clothing to greet Gracie and the gang. Your the one who really gets stuff done around here. Look at your significantly larger number of posts. Ill send you a picture of myself and you can work it into a BTLC theme? Who said I wanted it for this forum? I might want it for one of my other BTLC forums I frequent.

Josh H.

Bazooka is totally trying to take over your job. He thinks HE's the one with all the power. He is just like eddie except jealous and totally out of line. He acts like he can see things no one else can see, do things no one else can do. Can I please use an Avatar?

How can I resist such a great sales pitch? Laughing (I'm not sure about that second paragraph, though. Ya might want to re-phrase it...) Rolling Eyes Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: