The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best website ever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Wing Kong Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jackburtonhero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: best website ever Reply with quote

I just came across you website the other day and i must say you ROCK. Big trouble is my favorite movie of all time I have seen it over 300 times. I am so impressed with you site I just had to tell you. I was speaking to my friend a few weeks ago about the movie and I told him that it would be so cool if you could find a jacket like Eddies and what do I find on you site but that jacket and those crazy sunglasses that one of the Lords of death had. But what made me email you was in the sound clip section I noticed your favorite part is of the movie is also mine, I am speaking of the part where Jack and Eddie meet Lo Pan the old Lo Pan not the 10 foot tall road block version. I also have a few questions about the movie if there is anyone who can answer these you the man to do it. Here we go. Why was Jacks truck called the Pork chop express I wasn't sure if he hauled pigs form one side of the country and back or maybe it was a joke that only John Carpenter gets? Second
question is the monster that kidnapped Gracie in the middle of the movie does it have a name the? And finally do you know if they are going to make a second Big trouble I have heard so many rumors about that over the years that maybe they finally would. Again super awesome website you got here, I don't normally send many emails but when it is something this great I just had to tell you. Keep up all the awesome work I am going to be a loyal fan for the rest of my life.

Sincerely,
Matthew D. Dinse
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, Jackburtonhero! Very Happy

Let me see if I can answer your questions:

- Jack does indeed haul pigs in his truck- when he pulls into Chinatown, you can see them being unloaded in one shot.

- That monster's name is The Chinese Wild Man. Don't know why, we just accept it. Wink

- No official plans for a sequel that we know of, but there have been attempts to create one through graphic novels and a fan film or two. Info on this stuff is scattered throughout the forum, but you'll find most of it in the "Sequel Discussion" table. Have fun! Cool
JACKs BTILC
Wingkong Henchman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can look anywhere online for The Chinese Wild Man supposed to be like the bigfoot or something of china.
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well answered, BG.

You can find other questions like those answered here:

http://wingkong.net/files/faq.html
TeeJ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This website is awesome! I've done absoultely zero work for the last two days as I've been going through it ha ha!
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeeJ wrote:
This website is awesome! I've done absoultely zero work for the last two days as I've been going through it ha ha!

Hey, welcome to the Forum, TeeJ! Very Happy

It gets slow every now and then, but always check back and feel free to post in old threads. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Wing Kong Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: