The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon of the back pool shirt?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pospressure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Dragon of the back pool shirt? Reply with quote

I was wondering if any dragon of the black pool shirts will be reprinted? Mine is a few years old now and it shrunk a little to short. I'd love to get another one.

Oh I noticed you have several brands of shirts between each style. The dragon style came on the American Apparel shirt. That was my first American Apparel shirt I loved it so much I Googled it to try to find more (wasn't a hard search) and now those are the only t shirts I wear. I guess I'm hinting that if you do make more that would be my vote for shirt brand!
pospressure

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: YES! Reply with quote

Just came back for a visit and saw the preorder! got my order in, cant wait! My girlfriend is already calling my old one for sleepwear.
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to oblige! Smile
unreasonable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it's this time of the year, when people start asking if the dragon of the black pool shirts will be re-printed. Seems they are currently available in 2XL, but this kind of trouble is too big for me, I guess M would be my choice if I had one. So, yeah, what's up? Do you expect a new batch soon or do you want to get rid of the remaining ones first? If the latter, how many 2XLs do I have to buy till I get a M? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: