The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Trouble in Little China - The Video Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Sequel Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Egg Shen01

Location: Well China's in the heart. Where ever I go she's with me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: BTILC Game Reply with quote

This BTILC game/s would be a very great game. It would be a adventure game like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. My favorite character is Egg Shen as you can tell by my name, this character would be pretty powerful since he can use Chinese Black Magic (Sorcery) and uses a Six Demon Bag Laughing. Jack Burton would be a character with different guns, but doesn't fight to well not much of a fighter Confused. Wang Chi would be a character with a lot of weapons and fights with powerful martial arts Laughing, each character would have a inventory thats holds pretty much of everything such as: guns, weapons, healing items, potions, and even special abilities. You might get it on ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox360, WII, ds and psp. Laughing

It might be harder to use the controls on pc but..... it may be worth a try.

I also had the idea when at the end each characters fights the 3 storms and lo pan.

DarthBoy
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i could see Rockstar doing a game based on it, it would kick ace.
zeroxdash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched Big Trouble this morning, and thought i would just browse the net and see what came up about it. Then BOOM, here i am Twisted Evil I love the site, and i have an idea regarding a game.

I don't see anyone picking it up, though i hope against all odds that Rockstar would make one. I mean hey, they made a Warriors game, and it kicked exquisitely varnished Oak-wood storage cabinet! But there's an easier way to see Jack Burton come to life in a videogame.

There is a 2D fighting engine called MUGEN that people create chars for. People have created everyone from Superman to Fat Albert, so why not Jack Burton? A few links to some of the more mentionable communities that create chars can be found below:

http://www.scruffydragon.com/
http://ddrcreations.com/
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/

As far as seeing Jack Burton showing up in a videogame, I think this is the best bet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Sequel Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: