The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T Designs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AWJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: T Designs! Reply with quote

Hi just a few ideas regarding some T shirt designs!

For a start off how about a limited run on a T-Shirts featuring the three storms, A nice pic on the front of each One with there name across the back!

Or what about a Chinese Hell tour T, not sure about what should be on the front but on the back a list of all the Chinese hell's in some sort of order!

Finally my fave a pick of Jack's Big Rig on the front with a map of the USA on the back marking all the destinations he as been to or will deliver to!

If anybody would like to submit some pics based on my ideas feel free and lets take a look, or if anybody else has any ideas of there own lets here them.

Keep it Real!!!

AWJ
Wild-Eyed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: T Designs! Reply with quote

As soon as I can get my Photoshop working again, I'm definately down for doing some mock ups. I'll keep ya posted.
Wild-Eyed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, just a quick update. I've been in a heavy BTLC binge lately (watched it 10 times last week, soundtrack while driving, numerous Facebook profile pics, and tons of quoting). Month long break for school is in 5 days and I plan to be doing a whole lot of BTLC design (o btw, in school for graphic design now!)

I was thinking of doing a few things.

3 shirt designs for the Storms. Graffiti stencil style. Names on the back.

Maybe that Chinese Hell T, but I'd need a list of all the hells. I think there are only four? mentioned in the movie.

Advice/ideas welcome.

O and i might be doing some wallpapers too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: