The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Original Big Trouble in Little China poster for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
futureman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Original Big Trouble in Little China poster for sale Reply with quote

I have a Big Trouble in Little China original poster for sale, it is 27 by 40, pictures are on my photobucket, the poster is in great condition, is single sided and original from the 86 release. I don't collect Big Trouble stuff, that's why I'm selling it. I have feedback on other forums and on ebay and amazon if you'd like to check, pm me or email for links or anything. You can also pm me with questions about the poster. I had another one in the same condition and I traded it to a movie poster website, they have it for $100.

Pictures are here
http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k444/futureman222/

I'll sell for $60 shipped (or BO) or trade for video games (360 or ps3) or Disney memorabilia. You can pm or email me if interested.
TexasRaider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still got the poster? I might be interested, after all the holiday madness....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: