The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jack Burton Adventure comic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrankLeft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Jack Burton Adventure comic! Reply with quote

This is extremely odd that this is getting absolutely no attention from the Big Trouble fanbase here at Wing Kong.. anyway, just in case you missed it on the other boards, here it is!!

JACK BURTON ADVENTURES issue #1

We're here to announce, for the mutual pleasure of all of us, a follow-up to Big Trouble in Little China in comic book form. This time it's in print and ready for the masses! It was just launched at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle. If you want to learn more and order the comic now, check out our website at:

http://www.crankleft.com/comics

You can check out and buy the comic here: http://www.crankleft.com/comics/jack-burton-adventures

Have at it! It's selling quite well, so get your copy while supplies last!
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We here at the WingKong Exchange love to hear about all things BTiLC. We thank you for bringing your comic book to our attention. That being said.

There are only a few of us left who check this board with any regularity. I am not sure what kind of response you were hoping for. Only speaking for myself I can say I checked out your link, looked over your site, and think it's great that you are creating that comic. I just no longer collect comic books. If you had made a movie, I would have definitely watched it.

I wish you and your comic book the best of luck.
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the comic, and will continue to do so, if you keep printing them (and possibly keep updating about new issues on this thread). I liked it a lot but I don't like that Egg is dead before the story even starts. Also, the Pork Chop express carries pigs, not meat.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denton wrote:
I bought the comic, and will continue to do so, if you keep printing them (and possibly keep updating about new issues on this thread). I liked it a lot but I don't like that Egg is dead before the story even starts. Also, the Pork Chop express carries pigs, not meat.

Glad to hear someone checked it out. You know, if you wanted to write up a review of the comic on here Denton, I am sure people would love to hear what you thought. Perhaps put a spoiler alert in the title of the piece.

I hope the video reviews are still going well.
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video reviews?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw crap. Sorry Denton. For some reason I thought you were that dude who did the BTiLC review a bit ago. My bad.
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, John from Shitcase Cinema? You should really watch the rest of his reviews... he is hilarious, especially when it comes to Kurt Russell. I guess I may find him funnier than you guys on here because British humour sounds somewhat... strange to the rest of the world.
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the shitcase cinema dude. I actually watched a bunch of his reviews. They are awesome. I can't believe he isn't more popular on youtube. He didn't have many views.

But I think it was your similar location that through me off. Sorry again pal.
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah, no worries!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: