The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What film am I thinking of?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Anything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: What film am I thinking of? Reply with quote

I thought one of you might know the name of this film I really want to see again. I saw it when I was a kid in the mid nineties on tv. All I can remember about it is that it's about two guys and I think they create some sort of monster that looks like Frankenstein's monster in the Monster Squad, and it really loves candy/needs it to survive. Any ideas?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I think of Frankenstein comedy I always think of Young Frankenstein. But I don't think that is the movie you mean. Sorry.
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but I do own that. Gene Wilder is the best!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gene Wilder is a genius.
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT6011 wrote:
Still thinking about the Karate kid the new version. Good decision from the producers to get jackie and jaden as the main characters. best movie i saw in 2010..

I refuse to see it. Jackie and Jaden are both great, but that title is insulting. Karate is a Japanese Martial Art. He goes to China to learn Kung Fu. So unless they change the title to the Kung Fu Kid and stop insulting two cultures, I'm out. Mad
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjahero wrote:
that title is insulting. Karate is a Japanese Martial Art. He goes to China to learn Kung Fu. So unless they change the title to the Kung Fu Kid and stop insulting two cultures, I'm out. Mad

Makes sense to me, unlike their choice of title. Also, there's no need to support a Hollywood celebrity's son whose breaking into movies purely because of his daddy's "pull".

Also DT6011, did you notice how you're not reading these replies because I banned you for spamming?

*goes into Ralph Macchio's "crane stance"*
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka Goof wrote:
Ninjahero wrote:
that title is insulting. Karate is a Japanese Martial Art. He goes to China to learn Kung Fu. So unless they change the title to the Kung Fu Kid and stop insulting two cultures, I'm out. Mad

Makes sense to me, unlike their choice of title. Also, there's no need to support a Hollywood celebrity's son whose breaking into movies purely because of his daddy's "pull".

Also DT6011, did you notice how you're not reading these replies because I banned you for spamming?

*goes into Ralph Macchio's "crane stance"*

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know he was a spammer. But I took the opportunity to bash a movie title that bothers me. Laughing Laughing

You know in China and Japan it is called the Kung Fu Kid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Anything Else All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: