The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a noticed line from rain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yousoundalittlenervouspal
Wingkong Henchman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: a noticed line from rain Reply with quote

most agree only thunder speaks [if sounding lika a china arnold]is called speaking

anyway rain does have a 1 word line in the movie and its a fav of mine............."where are we?:"....rain-"you are nowhere"

he has a deleted scene line also......so see thunder isnt the only storm to speak

'
Lo Pan
Storm Level 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...and Rain is the only storm who could kick your exquisitely varnished Oak-wood storage cabinet with a lung full of air and a nerf ball.
ching t'i
Ching T'i
Ching T'i

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno I kinda like Lightning's high pitched kind of grunts...they're not lines but when you can spontaneously create electricity then i guess that kind of does all the talking for you.

I like the "hup!" he comes out withe when they are making the girls float

...." they have embraced the burning blade, tamed the savage heart... i will marry both women!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: