The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad Guys During Spare Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Bad Guys During Spare Time Reply with quote

I just had a freaking awesome thought, that I thought was very funny.
Presumably, Lo Pan and the Three Storms have had a pretty lazy few hundred years. (Aside from the suggested longstanding battle between Egg Shen and Lo Pan, which I might write a post about later.) I know they run the Wing-Kong import/export trading company, but that can't be too hard for a grand wizard and three super-powered martial arts virtuosos.
I was wondering what they did in their spare time. I'm not talking mild stuff, like having a few beers and a cookoff. These things won't entertain immortals for long. They must do warlord stuff. They probably go and rape all of the girls kept hostage as seen in the movie. Judging by the way they ripped the White Tiger's apart, they probably spend a lot of time destroying people. Imagine a seige by the Storms on a villa full of rival gangsters. It would be a massacre. Flying over the wall, ripping off the roof. Rain flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds. Lightning frying everything that moves. Thunder getting people in a headlock and shouting in their ears. They probably don't find sparring with the Wing-Kong footsoldiers challenging enough so they would get Chinese demons like the ape man or whatever he is called, dragons, kappas, all that stuff. They may even face off with the Monkey King (Sun Wukong) from time to time in the clouds. They probably go into all of these beasts natural habitats and fight them on their own terms. These guys are freaking badass.

I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this.
Luke
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Bad Guys During Spare Time Reply with quote

Denton wrote:
I just had a freaking awesome thought, that I thought was very funny.
Presumably, Lo Pan and the Three Storms have had a pretty lazy few hundred years. I know they run the Wing-Kong import/export trading company, but that can't be too hard for a grand wizard and three super-powered martial arts virtuosos.
I was wondering what they did in their spare time. I'm not talking mild stuff, like having a few beers and a cookoff. These things won't entertain immortals for long.

It'd be funny to see them have a cookout. I imagine them all sitting around, letting out an occasional yell for no good reason. Apart from that, it'd be an uncomfortable silence. Lo Pan wheels himself in the yard, looks around, and thinks how something's gotta happen around here! ("This really pisses me off!")
Kalel3290
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo Pan: Lighting go and cut the grass, and Thunder you burn my burger again and I will send you to the hell of a thousand Jackie Chan movies.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalel3290 wrote:
the hell of a thousand Jackie Chan movies.

That'd be bad, if the movies were either early in his career or late in his career. Anything in between would be rather awesome. Laughing
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You monsters. I mentioned the cookoff as a joke and now the thread is about the cookoff? Think of the AWESOME things these dudes get up to.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though you have raped my awesome, awesome idea... I do have to admit, that that photo is beautiful.

Last edited by Denton on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denton wrote:
Even though you have raped my awesome, awesome idea... I do have to admit, that that photo is awesome.

We tend to get more mileage out of the jokes than the serious aspects of the threads... Wink
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka Goof wrote:

I pulled something laughing at that. Thank you to all who contributed to the dream.
Kalel3290
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack watching Lo Pan flipping the burgers: It's all is the reflexes Lo.

Lo Pan: Indeed...
Kalel3290
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack: I think my burger is done Dave.

Lo Pan: You were not put upon this earth to think Mr.Burton.
LuCiFeRsHaL0
Wingkong Henchman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF!!!! Dude this is got to be the BEST FORUM I HAVE EVER BEEN ON! MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE F'N HILARIOUS! I saw that picture and lost it.
Lo Pan
Storm Level 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probably just spend a ton of time in their dungeon eating pizza, drinking mountain dew, and playing Guitar Hero.
led burton
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Bad Guys During Spare Time Reply with quote

Bazooka Goof wrote:
I imagine them all sitting around, letting out an occasional yell for no good reason.

LMAO! First laugh off the day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: