The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BTILC Wallpapers - For your cellphones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay The Showstealer Sean
Jay
Jay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: BTILC Wallpapers - For your cellphones Reply with quote

I thought i'd ask if anyone thought it be a good idea to start this thread.. in this day and age we all pretty much own our own smart phones either it be a iphone, blackberry, HTC etc..

So I thought id make a request thread for anyone who wanted or was looking for BTILC wallpaper for there phone. I have one on my blackberry so thought to myself maybe you guys the BTILC family would also like to have one? I'll be honest and say up front now that iam half assed and life does get the better of me and time just escapes me. So if you do request something i'll do my best to create something within the time frame you've posted it. I'd need to know your phone brand, model and if you know the wallpaper size to your phone it be even better! But otherwise ill find all that stuff out. So thats my offer to you guys let me know?
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an awesome offer Jay, thanks. I actually have the movie on my Iphone 3g, but it never occurred to me to add wallpaper. Have you made some already? Could you post em so we could see em?

I debated using this one as mine. I just took a pic of my shirt.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.punkstuff.com/Product_images/Main/F_120709025207_P.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.punkstuff.com/DRAGON-OF-THE-BLACK-POOL---Big-Trouble-girl-fitted-shirt-5965.aspx&h=349&w=350&sz=11&tbnid=jPh_SofjHshrmM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddragon%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bblack%2Bpool&zoom=1&q=dragon+of+the+black+pool&usg=__jelPqhkU-KcIdez3r4dIesQ0tFM=&sa=X&ei=dut8Tb76IpT-rAHGkNXhBQ&ved=0CDwQ9QEwBw

But now I wonder if the neon shirt design of this site might look cooler. [/img]
Jay The Showstealer Sean
Jay
Jay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really do lot with the link provided im sorry to say. The logo is low-res and very small. No matter how much i try to improve the qauilty of the image it just turns to sh*t i cant allow any member of the wing kong walking around with crap image on there phone i wont allow it (its a pride thing theres not many of us here). Unless you can provide high-res version of the logo then i can do something with it. Ill make the wallpaper you require. In the mean time i did a few original designs. Which you might like better?

http://i55.tinypic.com/6nsa9y.jpg

My personal favorite and the one i have on my blackberry. I think if Wang was around today this is what i think he'd go for. Its got the whole UFC/MMA style tattoo t-shirt vibe thats the trend these days.

http://i56.tinypic.com/zwb9ly.jpg

Let me know what you think. Oh and before i forget! These are all iphone 4 ready so there all hi-res wallpapers.
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those are pretty impressive JTSS.

The dragon looks awesome. Did you draw these yourself with photoshop or something?
Jay The Showstealer Sean
Jay
Jay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of both 1st one just all PS, i spent few mins making it. 2nd one is a hand drawn design i did for for some ink work i intend to get done at some point? Scanned it in and added creative elements in PS.

Glad you approve.
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you are an awesome artist. That will look pretty bad a$$ in ink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: