The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Left My Heart in Little China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fire and Fury

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: I Left My Heart in Little China Reply with quote

Fellow BTLC Fans,
Please take a look at my BTLC fan fiction, "I Left My Heart in Little China" at

http://www.wingkong.net/media/docs/leftmyheart.html

It's about Wang Chi and the Chang Sings 17 years after "Big Trouble" and their continuing struggle against evil in Chinatown - the death of Lo Pan was just the beginning of their adventure.

Right now, Josh has published the first three chapters. The complete story should be up in the next few weeks.

I'm trying to become a better writer. So I'd like to hear what you liked about the story and what I can improve on. Of course, other questions or comments are welcome.

I hope you enjoy it.

--Gary
Fire and Fury

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: I Left My Heart in Little China Reply with quote

Here's an excerpt from "I Left My Heart in Little China":

The demons surrounded Wang but were sure to keep the girl from escaping.

Wang spoke to the demons, "You know, seventeen years ago, this would have scared the crap out of me."

A demon approached Wang stealthily from his right.

"But I faced Lo Pan and his Three Storms and killed them ALL!"

Wang landed a surprise punch on the demon that tried to sneak up on him. Then he somersaulted over another that lunged in for an attack.

"Well actually, I didn't kill them all. One had a statue dropped on him."

Wang blocked a slashing claw then kicked another demon in the face.

"Another made himself explode and a friend of mine was the one who actually killed Lo Pan. But I killed someone I'm pretty sure."

Wang flipped a demon that charged him.

"I forget which Storm he was - Rain, Sleet, Drizzle, something like that."

One of the demons attacked. Wang evaded it but he came close to another who took a swipe at him. The demons claws ripped Wang's shirt but didn't cut him.

"Of course, I had to drink a magic potion to do so but."

The demons closed in on Wang, knowing of his vulnerability.

"But that potion also helped me realize exactly what I always was."

Wang reached behind him and drew out two swords out of the scabbards on his back. He looked at the demons' more cautious faces.

"Ah, you weren't expecting that were you?"
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting. I will check it out.
Fire and Fury

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Chapters 4, 5, and 6 Added Reply with quote

Just added chapters 4, 5, and 6 to "I Left my Heart in Little China." Thanks Josh. I hope you all enjoy!

In these chapters, Wang Chi and the Chang Sing return to the abandoned Wing Kong Exchange. What they find there shocks them all to their core and forever alters their lives.

If you've already read chapter 3, you may want to read it again. I revised it to include the illustrious Eddie Lee. It just wouldn't be BTLC without him.

The last 3 chapters of "I Left My Heart..." should be up by November.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: