The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Trouble RPG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Wing Kong Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a list of a few interested people who want to work on this RPG, so I think we'd all need to meet to talk about this on IRC chat or something.

I'm usually free to chat after 6:30 PM PST during the week, so let's try to coordinate something.
AliaS_ZoN3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, im from uk so im on gmt, so roughly (me not smart Razz) what date and time chall i meet u all on, and chat channel (i never used mIRC, lol, ut i'll get used to it after i dl and play about Wink) jsut give everyone details by email of post on forum (easier to access, and anyone who sees it can just come in) c ya all there Smile
AliaS_ZoN3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its been a while... does anyone read this Razz
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read it, but this is all beyond me, so I've been leaving it alone. (Give it time- we smaller forums sometimes take longer to get replies.) Smile
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been busy with my new full time job, haven't been able to check this as much as I'd like.

Isn't there a 7 hour difference between the GMT and PST?
AliaS_ZoN3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pst is gmt-8 hours, i think, not sure didnt do much geography Razz well i could always google it later Smile but im sure its -8, could be 7, either way i could be online anyways Very Happy hope to hear word of this soon Smile summer holidays over soon Sad then im going for higher level in all my subjects, may not have as much time to help out but i'll do what i can Laughing
-OldGeezerPan-
Storm Level 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have an IM account? Like MSN messenger? That always works great.
Number_6
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference between PST and GMT is -8 hours, you are correct. So 6:30PM PST would actually be 2:30AM GMT... but only about 9:30PM where I am, not that it helps much. Seeing as I am up at 4:30AM to get ready for work, I would only be on for a maximum of an hour on any chat during Sunday nights all the way through Friday nights(I work 6 days).

As far as chat programs, I am on YIM, AIM, MSN Messenger and I think I have an IRC connection somewhere on my computer, but it's been a long time since I used it. I may have removed it due to my not really using it.
zerosex666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: RPG Reply with quote

Well sorry its been awhile people. I'm going through some personal changes in my life and I don't get online that much. Sad Anyways!!! I might be able to do something. I have a good friend in Orlando,Florida who works for EA Games. I've been throwing around the idea of a 3d video game of Big Trouble In Little China AND possibly Escape from New York. It IS possible but I think we would have to get together with another online petition to give enough interest. Then we have to find a developer that is interested in actually developing the game n what not. EA would take care of all the logo rights and what not BUT it wouldn't be worth anything without using the actors/actresses voices. I'll shoot him another message on myspace about this if we can get enough intrest. I think it would do well honestly and might even bring along some new fans. I know I'm behind the times but I just got the special edition of Escape from New York and the opening bank robbery is badass!!! N E WAYS. Josh if you're reading this we should go have some Japanese food if you're in Los Angeles. I'm in Hollywood. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: RPG Reply with quote

zerosex666 wrote:
Well sorry its been awhile people. I'm going through some personal changes in my life and I don't get online that much. Sad Anyways!!! I might be able to do something. I have a good friend in Orlando,Florida who works for EA Games. I've been throwing around the idea of a 3d video game of Big Trouble In Little China AND possibly Escape from New York. It IS possible but I think we would have to get together with another online petition to give enough interest. Then we have to find a developer that is interested in actually developing the game n what not. EA would take care of all the logo rights and what not BUT it wouldn't be worth anything without using the actors/actresses voices. I'll shoot him another message on myspace about this if we can get enough intrest. I think it would do well honestly and might even bring along some new fans. I know I'm behind the times but I just got the special edition of Escape from New York and the opening bank robbery is badass!!! N E WAYS. Josh if you're reading this we should go have some Japanese food if you're in Los Angeles. I'm in Hollywood. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

Heh, yeah I live in LA. Hopefully I'll bump into you one of these days.

I have a contact from Ubisoft that I discussed pitching a BTLC video game with last year. The closest equivalent game-movie recently was The Thing, but I don't know how well it did in sales. Got decent reviews, I think.

The game would have to be pitched right. Maybe I should set up a thread on this BB to try to gather some ideas. There might never be a sequel, but a BTLC videogame is definitely a possibility.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Wing Kong Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: