The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lost lines.. of the movie?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
back2u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: lost lines.. of the movie? Reply with quote

I was reading the website, and they said that the owner of this site had t he script.. and it had the lines of mayin (?) and lighting... what were there parts gonna say.. does anyone know.. and he said there was a different ending...what was it?

thanks..

ps - i still think we should have a have a "get" Laughing together in SF to watch the movie or go to china town at night lol
Bear_San
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: lost lines.. of the movie? Reply with quote

back2u wrote:
ps - i still think we should have a have a "get" Laughing together in SF to watch the movie or go to china town at night lol

I still agree.
johnstevens

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>was reading the website, and they said that the owner of this site had t he script.. and it had the lines of mayin (?) and lighting... what were there parts gonna say.. does anyone know.. and he said there was a different ending...what was it?

Don't know. I've been looking for the whole script online since reading the website many moons ago. No such luck but I'd be really interested in reading it.

Anyone have a copy they can post?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: