The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JC overrated or just burnt out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> John Carpenter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AWJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: JC overrated or just burnt out! Reply with quote

Where has the once talented JC gone am I alone in thinking that all this man seems to be involved in over the past few years is second rate remakes or sub standard tripe, I mean how much more milk can he squeeze from the back catalogue teat!

Where has the genius gone? A film by JC use to mean something, where did it start going wrong (1995 I would guess)

Put that Synth down forget about that drum loop and get your eye back on the ball!!!

Ahhh I feel better now!

AWJ Mad
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: JC overrated or just burnt out! Reply with quote

AWJ wrote:
Where has the genius gone? A film by JC use to mean something, where did it start going wrong (1995 I would guess)

I think it started right around when he started working with Chevy Chase... Wink
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, you've just been banned for not staying on topic- spammer!

OWNED.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> John Carpenter All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: