The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shaun Bartlett's my name and BTILC is my Movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Shaun Bartlett's my name and BTILC is my Movie Reply with quote

HI everyone, Good to be back home. I am 22/m/ from Ohio. Currently living in Okinawa Japan. I am in the USMC. Just wanna say HI. I really love this movie. I am a true fan. IF someone asks what my all time favorite movie is, I always tell them "pretty women" J/K I say Big trouble in little CHina. I got that Dragon of the black pool jacket. It was wonderful and if you have the cash you should buy it. Hopefully now that I am more established I can start posting more often . Sorry if this is not the right board to introduce myself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forum, Bartlettism! Very Happy

(and a tip of the hat to a member of the Armed Forces, thanks for serving!) Smile
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

You are Welcome. But keep your hat untipped. I think I might download BTLC soon. I did not bring any DVDs so I need at least one. Its amazing how active this board is. Which is a great thing. I am not that new to the board really. I found it and was inactive for a long time. Either way thank you for the message.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: