The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which one would you choose?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is hotter?
Gracie
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Miao
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Margot
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
The girl from the White Tiger (the prostitute) ""take your tie off please"
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Which one would you choose? Reply with quote

This is a classic question that remains on the minds of so many of us BTLC Fans. Who would you rather have premarital tea & crumpets, blimey! with?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... here's my thought-

Gracie's easy on the eyes, but if even Jack rejected her in the end, well... chances are he saw something he didn't want to mess with. Bottom line: She probably talks a good game, but is really just a prude.

Miao is definitely the most attractive IMO, I mean... everybody's fighting over her! What more proof do you want? However... she also comes off as a bit cold and unapproachable.

The Prostitute- Nah, not for me. Great in bed, but I need a woman that can cook in the kitchen as well. Besides, I'm not into somebody's leftovers.

Margot- Well, not so easy on the eyes, but likely hasn't seen much action in a while and therefore thinks she's got something to prove in the bedroom. Probably a real tigress in the sack.

Therefore... I pick Margot, but I readily admit the whole time I'll be thinking about Miao! Wink
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a pretty good amount of logic Bazooka. Once again shining as a beacon of wisdom in this otherwise dim world of BTLC sequelessness! That is an actual word... I just added it to Urban Dictionary.

Hind Sight is all ways 20/20. Which is a nice way of saying after watching s e x in the city, I cant take Gracie serious. In fact even thunder wants to slap her! IRL, IRL!!! Don't get me wrong though, I would put more than just a Cosmo in her mouth to shut her up. Maybe Burton knew she was a real stage 5 clinger, you know what I mean too! The one who saves your trash as a way to remember you. We all have had several of those girls! Being the wonderful socially accepted handsome men we are.

Miao. What can I even say? The kind of girl you wait 2000 years for. She is one in a million, which means there are still one thousand of her in China. I would sleep on the floor and work till my fingers bled to get with this girl. She is the most attractive IMO2. I used to pretend she was on the back of my big wheel as a child. Now I have grown up and just imagine she is the wonderful girl I am holding at night. Except my pillow just never seems to do her justice. I knew I should of bought the one with real feathers.

The Prostitute. Not for everyone sure. But this time your not going to have to pay for it. Which if your anything like I am, that is a huge plus! Don't be so quick to judge, I am sure she can cook and clean all that mandatory stuff women were created to do. Don't worry were safe with that joke... no girls are ever visiting this forum. Except maybe the ones you want nothing to do with. I did meet one here and talked to her a little on myspace while I still had my account. The weather is really nice. Oops I'm getting off topic. Please forgive me Josh! I thought Hitler was a control f r e a k! This guy is like Mao and Hitlers love child. Stalin, Kim, mothers of America were all there making it an orgy when he was conceived. Just Kidding Of course... Stalin would never have lowered himself to sleep with M.O.A. I just like that silk she is wearing. Who could resist that? She was fresh into the country anyway. Maybe she was not as experienced as one might assume. Either way I think if she had green eyes she might just be the one. That is if she could pass the burning blade.

Margot: She does have that whole monumentally naive thing going. I got news for her... I pen is mightier than her ... pen. You just might be right about her Bazooka... She could do a 180 personality change in the bedroom. I just can't decide if that is a good or a bad thing.

In conclusion.... CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE! MEET SINGLE WOMEN! V I A G R A! CLICK HERE NOW. YOU HAVE WON!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
You have a pretty good amount of logic Bazooka. Once again shining as a beacon of wisdom in this otherwise dim world of BTLC sequelessness!

You're layin' it on a bit thick there, Bart... not that I'm complaining! Wink

(Just consider me as the Kwisatz Haderach of BTiLC message boards!) Cool

(Ten points if you get the reference!) Wink
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that make Josh The Bene Gesserit?

There is only room for quoting one 80's movie on this forum. I realize your a film student and all, but lets not get carried away. Please be reasonable, much like my posts.

Let us hope that everyone will vote! Somehow I do not think Margot really deserves the gold medal.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
I realize your a film student

Ouch, man- that one hurt! Sad
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize. A proffesional film student. Even Lucas is a student right? We are all learning.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
Even Lucas is a student right?

If he is, he gets an "F" for effort. Rolling Eyes Wink
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is that I realize you have a vast knowledge of film. To me its an honor to be a student of something. No matter how much you know. And Lucas is just my scapegoat.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
My point is that I realize you have a vast knowledge of film. To me its an honor to be a student of something. No matter how much you know. And Lucas is just my scapegoat.

I wouldn't call it my knowledge "vast", although my thanks for the generosity. Smile

...and yes, Lucas does make such a fun scapegoat. Twisted Evil
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, no need to thank me. You have earned the due credit through your passion for film. Any friend of Jack Burton's is a friend of mine.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, to bring us back on topic- what about that little Chinese chick Gracie rescues from the airport? How about her? Twisted Evil
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tara? She is uglier than Margot. But I should have addded her. I am suffering from lack of sleep.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartlettism wrote:
But I should have addded her. I am suffering from lack of sleep.

Nah- if she didn't come to mind on a first instinct, that makes her totally forgettable. Probably a bigger prude than Gracie, but I bet she could definitely keep a house clean. Wink
Bartlettism
Wingkong Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That or maybe it really is the lack of sleep. Its been over 24 hours since I got any. But I think I might have thought of her. Its pretty bad when prostitute with 3 lines out shines your character. Haha. So can you make me that avatar? Ill send you a picture and you can insert it into a BTLC background. Josh PMed me with permission as long as it fits in size constraints.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> The Film All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: