The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DragonCon Roll Call!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Anything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El_Pierco
Wingkong Henchman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: DragonCon Roll Call! Reply with quote

I know at least a few of us were at DragonCon last year, anybody gearing up to go this year?? If so, any costumes planned?
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: DragonCon Roll Call! Reply with quote

El_Pierco wrote:
I know at least a few of us were at DragonCon last year, anybody gearing up to go this year?? If so, any costumes planned?

Be sure to wear one of your BTLC shirts if you go! Spread the gospel of Burton!
Miang
Wingkong Elite with White Goggles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all.
I was there for Dragon*Con 07 (even wore the T one of the days) And saw Jack Burton running around....

But what I'm really wanting to poke towards those who might not have noticed it yet. The guest list for Dragon*Con 08 is filling up on their webpage, and I think quite a few people might recognize the name "James Hong"...

Yep. Lo Pan is going to be at D*C 08.
El_Pierco
Wingkong Henchman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw that addition to the guest list a few days ago - extremely exciting!! I have attended DragonCon the last couple years, planning to repeat this year. Last year was the first time I have ever ventured into the walk of fame or anything, but it was well laid out, and I'd say the chances of talking to James Hong are pretty high! Can't wait! Maybe we will actually have some people respond to the DragonCon roll call this year..
Miang
Wingkong Elite with White Goggles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can confirm that I've gotten my membership.

I was there last year. If you saw Pretender Jazz in the D*C parade or hanging around somewhere on saturday, that was me.
Year before, I found a fan by wearing my Jack Burton T (as part of a halfarsed female type JB costume)-- came over and asked me where I got it.

Currently working on a Transformers costume for the parade/con. If I have time, I may see about something else-- but I'll probably have the shirt with me again.
Hudson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, stumbled upon here paroozing the net. Nice little nook y'all got!

Anyone planning on attending Dragoncon, the group I'm in is organizing a BTILC fight in the Hyatt. If ya wanna show up as Chang Sing or Wing Kong by all means do so!!

our site:
www.wolfpackelite.com
we got some resources for karate gi's and such for anyone wanting to jump in.

So if any of y'all are in Thursday night around 8pm listen for the clash of swords as we shake the pillars of heaven!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Anything Else All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: