The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lords of death Sunglasses?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Too Much Dried Seahorse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Lords of death Sunglasses? Reply with quote

I'm sure that this has already been asked...but has anyone foud those white sunglasses worn by the guy in the Lords of Death at the airport?
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forum, Seahorse! Very Happy

Check out these threads for further info:

http://wingkong.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=230

http://wingkong.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=48

http://wingkong.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=247
jelly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: I want to get a pair for my hubby!! Reply with quote

Does anyone have any leads on these sunglasses? Or even key words to search for? I've tried Inuit glasses... but no real luck. My hubby is finishing his degree and these would be the perfect gift!
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to get a pair for my hubby!! Reply with quote

jelly wrote:
Does anyone have any leads on these sunglasses? Or even key words to search for? I've tried Inuit glasses... but no real luck. My hubby is finishing his degree and these would be the perfect gift!

Hello Jelly! Very Happy

There was a member here who claimed the sunglasses were sold at a novelty store named Planet K. He said he was going to post pics, but never did- and that was about 3 years ago.

I searched and found their site:

www.planetktexas.com

The only thing is, the site really doesn't have a section where you can browse through merchandise on-line. You'd have to place a call and ask- assuming that they do sell the glasses.

I'm sorry I couldn't get more info; these glasses have been a Holy Grail of sorts for many members here and they turn up every once in a while, but it's rare. I hope that link helps- it's about all we've got to go on until someone finds another source.

By the way, if you call and actually find the glasses, please let us know about your success. Smile
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I felt bad for all the people looking for these glasses. I found this site that sells ones very similar. Hope this helps. Sorry, it calls them girls glasses.

<Incorrect link removed>

Last edited by Ninjahero on Tue May 27, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninjahero
Storm Level 3

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I must admit that I did a quick search and wasn't really paying attention.

Watching BTLC last night I suddenly looked back at the link I included in the previous post.

I apologize for being half retarded. My previous post is not even close to the correct glasses.

I agree to stand next to Thunder as he explodes as punishment.

Thank you.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjahero wrote:
I agree to stand next to Thunder as he explodes as punishment.

It's no problem, really- it's the thought that counts. Anyway, to make an offer like that takes balls that clang. Damn! Shocked Cool Wink
madina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Lords of Death style glasses coming soon... Reply with quote

http://www.madina.co.uk/blog/inspiration/sun-and-snow-goggles/
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: