The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jack Burton Tanktop pre-order problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
It's all in the reflexes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Jack Burton Tanktop pre-order problem Reply with quote

Hey guys, while I really appreciate you putting in the pre-order option, there does seem to be a problem with it. I specify a medium tank-top (I wear a large t-shirt, and I want it to be a bit body hugging), but when I go to check out, it says I am ordering an XL. I thought maybe I made a mistake, so I removed it and tried again, triple checking to make sure I chose medium, and it again said XL in my cart. Sorry to have to complain, but I don't want to end up with an XL shirt by mistake. ^_^
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried e-mailing Josh directly? His address is wkinfo@wingkong.net - (Or you could send him a PM also) I don't know how often he checks the forum here, so sending out a few signals will help get you noticed in case there are any problems. Smile
wingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Jack Burton Tanktop pre-order problem Reply with quote

It's all in the reflexes wrote:
Hey guys, while I really appreciate you putting in the pre-order option, there does seem to be a problem with it. I specify a medium tank-top (I wear a large t-shirt, and I want it to be a bit body hugging), but when I go to check out, it says I am ordering an XL. I thought maybe I made a mistake, so I removed it and tried again, triple checking to make sure I chose medium, and it again said XL in my cart. Sorry to have to complain, but I don't want to end up with an XL shirt by mistake. ^_^

No worries, there was a glitch in the system but I fixed it. Please try again.

-Josh
emileyjoe

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no..!! You need not to be disappointed. If you want to have a good fitting tank top you can have from me. We have large variety of new tank top stock which is available in all sizes. I believe you will get the one for you as well.

Last edited by emileyjoe on Sat May 21, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, this guy's issue was resolved three years ago. I hope you're not selling stuff without permission, as our Site Admin won't look kindly on that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Merchandise All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: