The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My strange dream involving BTILC characters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: My strange dream involving BTILC characters. Reply with quote

This is going to sound mostly none-sensical, but it was one of my dreams, and they don't seem to have a linear storyline. This dream featured John Carpenter, Dennis Dun, Kurt Russell and James Hong.
So, the first part of the dream I remember was John Carpenter (looking like he does now) walking down an alleyway. He walks past a small hole in a wall, and a ginger cat runs out with an old looking book in it's mouth. JC takes the book. He calls up his buddy Kurt Russell to tell him about his findings. Kurt Russell shows up looking like he does in Vanilla Sky. I say Vanilla Sky because he looked like he was getting on a bit and he was wearing glasses *I think*.

At some point James Hong (as an Asian crime lord) is on the phone to Kurt Russell. At this point, the dream seems like it is a serious crime drama film that I am watching, only I am now in the dream stood next to Kurt Russell. James Hong is demanding something, and he is threatening to do something apocalyps-y. At one point in the conversation, James Hong says to Kurt Russell: 'Shut up Mr. Burton!' and Kurt Russell is like 'What the hell are you talking about?' but because I am stood there, I am like: 'YES! I freaking love James Hong for throwing that reference in there!' and I am shouting down the phone to James Hong: 'You are awesome man!'. The government then gets involved to solve the James Hong crime. They are on the phone to James, and they are saying that they are the American government and they will track him down. He replies that he is in the capital city of his country (I don't know which one! It wasn't America where he is from, and it wasn't China. It was a new Asian country.) and that it is a big city, with lots of ancient passageways, so they would never find him.

James Hong then sends some book to where I am (I think John Carpenter's House). Kurt Russell reads this book along with the book that the cat gave to John Carpenter. It then becomes apparent that there is going to be some sort of uprising and James Hong is going to take over the world. Suddenly, Wing Kong start appearing everywhere (I don't remember exactly, but I want to say magic portals) and some religious figure (I think the Dalai Lama) is on a platform outside glowing and flailing his arms around. His arms seem to be stretching.

I run outside and Dennis Dun is running around in his BTILC overalls jumping around and kicking Wing Kong members in the face. I think to myself: 'He learned martial arts for BTILC! I can't believe he has kept his skills up 23 years later!) It then turns out that I am Kurt Russell, wearing the BTILC vest and jeans, complete with mullet. I and Dennis Dunn are holding one of the books each (James Hong book and John Carpenter cat book). I keep looking at Dennis Dun's face. He has a few more wrinkles but he looks relatively the same as in BTILC.

There are two stairways leading up to the Dalai Lama platform. I (Kurt Russell) run up one, and Dennis Dun runs up the other. I beat up some Wing Kong, and see that Dennis needs my help. He is fighting a Wing Kong member but cannot beat him. I drag him to one side, look the WIng Kong in the eye, and kick him in the face. I then take Dennis to the Dalai Lama, and place him to the right of him. I then try to go and stand to the left, but the Wing Kong start dragging Dennis off of the platform. Then some famous actors (I can't remember which ones) fight off the Wing Kong. We stand next to the Dalai Lama with our magical books and all of the Wing Kong disintergrate. World saved.

Some other stuff happened after this, like me being me again and not Kurt Russell. We are all walking through a crowd of adoring people. I am looking at Kurt Russell and Dennis Dun thinking 'I wish they made a BTILC sequel.' but feeling really happy that at least I got to see them in action again.

Strange dream huh?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Denton
Wingkong Leader

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah, crazy!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8q0aks1 wrote:
Sorry to disturb you.

No problem, especially after I removed your spam link and changed your website.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Fan Submissions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: